We kept arguing about places for the wedding and i was ready to give up when suddenly Hadar said that she agrees to go for place A, which is actually called Arca. But she made me promise that i won't say a word about make-up, DJ, food selection, dress, design, flowers etc.
So on the fourth of October i'm gonnnnnnnnnnnnnna get marrrrrrrrrrried.
A selection of other things, good and bad, that happened on the fourth of October, courtesy of Wikipedia:
- 1537 - The first complete English-language Bible (the Matthew Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale. Later they are pronounced heretics and burned at stake.
- 1582 - Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian Calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15. Russia was the last to implement this reform - in 1918.
- 1957 - Launch of Sputnik I, the first artificial satellite to orbit the Earth. The Russians came first this time.
- 1958 - Fifth Republic of France established. It is still antisemitic.
- 1983 - Hooters restaurant first opened in Clearwater, Florida, United States. Scientology Spiritual Headquarters located in the area reports an unusual surge of positive life theta-energy of the second dynamic.
- 1988 - U.S. televangelist Jim Bakker indicted for fraud. He got back to business a few years later.
- 1992 - An El Al Boeing 747-200F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 38 on the ground. More people there kept dying for years from mysterious diseases. El Al was reluctant to disclose the kind of cargo that was on the plane. The black box records the pilot reciting Shma Yisrael moments before the crash.
- 1993 - Doom press-release version is made available to journalists for review. The amount of time wasted on Doom since then amounts to millions of man-years.
- 1993 - Russian constitutional crisis of 1993: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders tanks to storm the Russian parliament building. He said that he was protecting the constitution, which he violated a day earlier.
- 2001 - A Sibir Airlines Tupolev TU-154 crashes into the Black Sea after being struck by an errant Ukrainian S-200 missile. 78 people are killed, most of the Israelis. Ukrainian defence minister appears a little drunk on TV to explain what happened.
- 2003 - Maxim restaurant suicide bombing in Haifa, Israel: 21 Israelis, Jews and Arabs, were killed, and 51 others were wounded.