Scribe, ut possis cum voles dicere: dices cum velle debebis (Pl. Ep. 6.29)

Friday, June 04, 2004

Family 2004

My bigger sister Zhenja, her daughters Sasha (11) and Dasha (4) and my other sister Olga's son Nikita (12) are here. Olga is coming too on the 18th. I've been waiting so long for them. Family, afterall. Nikita, in a way, would be my smaller brother. I wonder how much i missed this as a lone child. And i admit that it's a little awkward. I hope not to disappoint anyone, especially myself.

After looking for stuff to talk about i finally got to the simple things -- i'm explaining them about Israel and Jews and Hebrew, and why are there so much people speaking Russian here, especially the cashiers. Sasha thought that they all just learnt it, because hey -- everyone knows Russian, it's so easy...

No comments: