Scribe, ut possis cum voles dicere: dices cum velle debebis (Pl. Ep. 6.29)

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Newsflash: Amir G. gives me anxiety headache

Amir G. is a sick fuck. Just had an urge to say it.

I went to my usual physician a few days ago and told her how bad i feel at the workplace. Physically ill. She asked me if there's someone in particular in my workplace that makes me so ill, i said yes. She asked me if everything becomes normal when i come home, i said yes. She said that it's a known condition, medically called "anxiety". She couldn't formulate it better: "It sometimes happens that some loser is over-promoted and then he ruins the lives of his employees ... usually out of envy." She gave me one sick day, with the diagnosis "Headache".

There it is, Mr. G.: To you i'm just a little soldier, but to me you're just a little man. I have just six months until the end of that damned contract. You won't break me.

No comments: