Scribe, ut possis cum voles dicere: dices cum velle debebis (Pl. Ep. 6.29)

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

How can a bald man be so pointy-haired?

I really don't like to write about my job in the blog, but the situation there gets curiouser and curiouser.

I had a very hard talk with Rakhamim1 today, vented a lot of frustration at him, and right in the middle Amir G. comes in, flashes a nasty grin at me, asks Rakhamim something unrelated, and he replies -- as if i'm not even there. I quietly pointed out to Amir G.2 that i never interrupt his personal meetings, to which he replied: "You show too much chutzpah lately, and we should have a talk about that." Oh yeah, definitely, we really should talk about anything, you egocentric anti-communicative jerk of an "IT department manager".

Rakhamim came into my office later and said that he advises that i send Amir G. an apology letter. I guess it is a good idea ... for me to poop on. No chance of that happening, ever.


1 Rakhamim -- my boss.

2 Amir G. -- Rakhamim's boss. Bald.