Scribe, ut possis cum voles dicere: dices cum velle debebis (Pl. Ep. 6.29)

Friday, November 28, 2003

You go girl, you show him

On Wednesday i filed a request to check my resignation options.

On Thursday there was a team evening at Almog's place, which was surprisingly relaxing, considering that Rakhamim was there. Almog's mother is a classical pianist and she begged me to play something on her new 50,000 NIS Kawai. I was terribly shy at first, for i am very far from being a classical pianist, and i see myself as a shitty amateur. I started with "Imagine", which proved as a winner and went on with "Avshalom", and surprised myself with how great it came out. She was so happy. She told that it's her dream to play pop-muzik and not classical. Chicks luv me.

At the end of the evening i decided to give Rakhamim another chance.

No comments: